The LD Systems MEI 100 G2 is an advanced 96 channel UHF in-ear monitoring system delivering outstanding sound with extended dynamics in both the 823 – 832 and 863 – 865 MHz bands.
Switchable mono and stereo modes select the perfect monitoring setting for live music, theatre and voice applications while an input limiter has been integrated for consistent, distortion-free sound reproduction from 80Hz – 15 kHz with a high S/N ratio and low THD. The LD MEI 100 G2 allows the use of up to 5 systems simultaneously.
* license free: ISM-Band license free in Europe, please check duplex gap on a country-by-country basis
- Model name: LDMEI100G2BPR
- Product type: Belt pack receiver
- Radio frequency range: 823 – 832 and 863 – 865 MHz
- Channels: 96 (8 groups of 12 channels)
- Transmission method: FM, stereo
- Frequency response: 80 Hz – 15 kHz ± 3 dB
- Audio outputs: 3.5 mm jack
- Max. audio output level: 100 mW
- Controls: Up, Down, Set, Volume
- Indicators: LC display, RF (LED)
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5 V AA
- Operating time: > 10 hrs.
- Width: 65 mm
- Height: 95 mm
- Depth: 25 mm
About LD Systems
Pro Audio in Motion
Designed in Germany, heard around the world!
Within just a decade LD Systems® has become a major pro audio brand with an extensive range of product lines. The expert LD engineering team and highly motivated personnel are continuously engaged in creating advanced, state-of-the-art audio equipment that provides superior sonic performance and exceptional value. Designed in Germany, LD Systems® professional audio products deliver world-class sound around the globe.
LD Systems® is a registered brand of the Adam Hall Group with headquarters near Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Established more than 35 years ago, the company has built a solid reputation for quality products, outstanding customer service and being a dependable partner in the pro audio, events and MI industries. The Adam Hall® Group's rigorous standards and dedication to innovation are reflected in each and every LD Systems® pro audio product.