- Handheld choice of dynamic or condenser exchangeable capsule
- Easy to handle and simple 16-channel adjustment
- Up to 14 hours operation with 9v PP3 battery (depending on model)
- Accessory coloured heads available
- Frequency Range UHF High Band 863 – 865 MHz
- Pilotone Frequency 32.768 kHz
- Modulation + 56 kHz peak deviation
- No. Of Channel 16 (within 0.125 MHz micro range)
- RF Power Output 10 mW (typical)
- Preemphasis 50 µS
- Spurious >60dB below carrier frequency
- T.H.D. <0.5%
- Frequency Response 50 Hz-15 kHz + 3 dB
- Current Consumption About 50 m A
- Battery 9V
- Up to 14 hours
- Connector used N.A
- Capsule Dynamic or Condenser
- Dimension 48 * 260 mm
About LD Systems
Pro Audio in Motion
Designed in Germany, heard around the world!
Within just a decade LD Systems® has become a major pro audio brand with an extensive range of product lines. The expert LD engineering team and highly motivated personnel are continuously engaged in creating advanced, state-of-the-art audio equipment that provides superior sonic performance and exceptional value. Designed in Germany, LD Systems® professional audio products deliver world-class sound around the globe.
LD Systems® is a registered brand of the Adam Hall Group with headquarters near Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Established more than 35 years ago, the company has built a solid reputation for quality products, outstanding customer service and being a dependable partner in the pro audio, events and MI industries. The Adam Hall® Group's rigorous standards and dedication to innovation are reflected in each and every LD Systems® pro audio product.