LS Cable Tribun 2 x 1,5 mm² – White
The world is round…
…and our speaker cable TRIBUN is so flat that you can barely see it once it has been installed. It can be installed under carpets, behind decorative moldings, on the ceiling, and underneath furniture. The TRIBUN is almost invisible. It is available in white, meaning that not even a mouse will recognise it!
This makes it ideally suitable for building installation (for example, in hotels, bars, sporting arenas) and in churches. The edges are slanted ensuring that your shoe will not get caught in it. The bottom is flat and finished to allow for application of double-sided adhesive tape.
The SC-TRIBUN can be easily split and is only 2 mm high!
- Good transmission quality due to the use of oxygen-free copper stranding
- Installation extremely flat and almost inconspicuous
- Incredibly flexible and easy to work with
- Designed like an ornamental molding, thus barely noticable
- Very reasonably priced
- Fixed installation in building technology
- Fast and inconspicous connection of HiFi-systems
- Church acoustics
- Jacket, outer dimension: PVC 12,9 x 2,3 mm
- AWG: 16
- No. of conductors: 2 x 1,5 mm²
- Copper strand per conductor: 188 x 0,10 mm
- Temperature range: min. -30°C
- Temperature range: max. +70°C
- Weight per 1 m: 53g
- Packaging: 100/500 m roll
- Color: White
- Capac. cond./cond. per 1 m: <60 pF
- Insulation resist. per 1 km: 4,5 GOhm