1 Channel Diversity UHF Wireless Set with Headset Microphone and guitar cable
LD Systems ECO Sets are the perfect introduction to wireless audio transmission: All components guarantee optimal audio delivery via professional outputs. The extensive features of the LD WS ECO Series Sets are remarkable in this price category.
The frequency band of 863 – 865 MHz permits operation in most EU countries with no registration or licensing required.
- 1 channel UHF PLL Diversity Wireless System
- Guitar version
- Removable antennas and optional 19″ Rack Mount Kit
- Belt Pack with 3 Gain settings and Mute function
- Great operating distance (50 m open field)
- Long battery life
- 1 fixed frequency: 864.900 MHz
Belt Pack Specifications:
- Max. Audio Input Level: 0 dBV ~+20 dBV
- Gain Adjustment Range: 30 dB
- Input Impedance: 470 KiloOhm
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 85 x 65 x 23 mm
- Weight: 80 g wihout batteries
- Battery: 2 AA Alkaline Batteries for > 8 hours service
- Audio Output Level Max.: (Ref +/- 30kHz, 1 kHz)
- XLR (into 600 Ohms load): -12 dBV
- Jack (into 3000 Ohm load): -18 dBV
- Output Impedance:
- XLR: 200 Ohm
- Jack: 1 kilOhm
- XLR Output: Impedance balanced
- Pin 1: Ground
- Pin 2: (+)
- Pin 3: (-)
- Image Rejection: > 90 dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 23,5 x 4,4 x 11,8 cm
- Weight: 370 g
- Power Requirements: 12-18 V 400 mA, external power supply
|Paino||1,25 kg (kilogramma)|
About LD Systems
Pro Audio in Motion
Designed in Germany, heard around the world!
Within just a decade LD Systems® has become a major pro audio brand with an extensive range of product lines. The expert LD engineering team and highly motivated personnel are continuously engaged in creating advanced, state-of-the-art audio equipment that provides superior sonic performance and exceptional value. Designed in Germany, LD Systems® professional audio products deliver world-class sound around the globe.
LD Systems® is a registered brand of the Adam Hall Group with headquarters near Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Established more than 35 years ago, the company has built a solid reputation for quality products, outstanding customer service and being a dependable partner in the pro audio, events and MI industries. The Adam Hall® Group's rigorous standards and dedication to innovation are reflected in each and every LD Systems® pro audio product.