The LD Systems Road Buddy 10 is an elegant solution for voice and music transmission on the go. The 2-way speaker with a 10″ custom woofer and a 1″ compression driver is operated with a rechargeable battery for up to 8 hours and is powered by a class D power amplifier with a highly efficient switching power supply and 480 watts of peak power.
The Road Buddy relies fully on wireless transmission: it has an UHF radio receiver which operates in the license-free 863 – 865 MHz range, and can be expanded with an additional system. The on-board Bluetooth player with backlit multifunction display, equalizer, USB port and SD card slot supports the mp3, wma and wav formats. A handheld microphone with 10 mW output power (LDRBUD10) or as an alternative a headset microphone with belt pack (LDRBUD10HS) and an IR-remote control for the player are included.
For wired devices, the Road Buddy has two channels with combo jacks and individual volume controllers that are switchable for microphone and line level, a stereo input via RCA (Cinch) sockets (mono summed) and a 3.5 mm Aux input. Treble, Bass, Echo and Master volume controllers complete the control panel.
The LD Systems Road Buddy is easily transportable thanks to built-in castor wheels and a pull-out handle. On the top, there is a handy storage compartment for up to two hand-held transmitter microphones. The plastic housing of this lightweight device has been designed to accommodate a 35 mm tripod mount.
- Product Type: mobile PA speaker
- Type: active
- Woofer Size: 10″
- Woofer Size: 254 mm
- Woofer Magnet: ferrite
- Woofer Brand: custom made
- HF Driver Size: 1″
- HF Driver Size: 25.4 mm
- HF Driver Magnet: ferrite
- HF Driver Brand: custom made
- Amplifier: class D
- Power Output (RMS): 120 W
- Power Output (Peak): 480 W
- Frequency Response: 55 – 18,000Hz
- SPL (1 W/1 m): 96 dB
- Max SPL: 115 dB
- Protection Circuits: overvoltage, short circuit, limiters, DC
- Controllers: AUX / MP3 Switch, High, Low, Master Volume, Mic 2 Level, Mic 1 Level, CD / Tape IN Level, Echo
- Indicators: power, charge/battery status
- Line Inputs: 1
- Line Input Connectors: 3.5 mm jack, 2 x RCA, 2 x XLR, 6.3 mm jack
- Mic Inputs: 2
- Mic Input Connectors: 2 x XLR, 6.3 mm jack
- Media Player
- Supported Media: USB stick, Bluetooth, SD card
- Supported Formats: MP3, WMA, WAV
- Media Player Controls: Stop, Next track, Previous track, Repeat, Mode (Menu / Bluetooth / SD / USB), Play / Pause, Equalizer
- Media Player Display Elements: backlit multifunction LC display
- Wireless Unit
- Radio Frequency Range: 863 – 865 MHz
- Modulation Type: analogue FM
- Channels: 16
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 17 kHz
- Controllers: Power/Volume, Value Up, Value Down, ASC, MUTE-Level (squelch)
- Indicators: LED display, RF (LED), AF (LED)
- Connections: nTNC for receiver antenna
- RF Transmitter Power Output: 10 mW
- Handheld Microphone Weight: 285 g
- Handheld Microphone Material: aluminium
- Power Supply: switching power supply
- Operating Voltage: 220 – 240 V / 50 Hz, 100 – 120 V / 60 Hz
- Rechargeable Batteries: 12 V / 5 Ah
- Cabinet Material: PP black
- Cabinet Type: bass reflex
- Width: 415 mm
- Height: 525 mm
- Depth: 328 mm
- Other Features: IR remote control for Media Player, carrying handle, 36 mm tripod flange, pull-out handle, castor wheels
|Paino||16,5 kg (kilogramma)|
About LD Systems
Pro Audio in Motion
Designed in Germany, heard around the world!
Within just a decade LD Systems® has become a major pro audio brand with an extensive range of product lines. The expert LD engineering team and highly motivated personnel are continuously engaged in creating advanced, state-of-the-art audio equipment that provides superior sonic performance and exceptional value. Designed in Germany, LD Systems® professional audio products deliver world-class sound around the globe.
LD Systems® is a registered brand of the Adam Hall Group with headquarters near Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Established more than 35 years ago, the company has built a solid reputation for quality products, outstanding customer service and being a dependable partner in the pro audio, events and MI industries. The Adam Hall® Group's rigorous standards and dedication to innovation are reflected in each and every LD Systems® pro audio product.