The LD Systems SAT62AG2 is the active version of the SAT62G2. The compact 2-way speaker is not only suitable for installation, but also as a home studio monitor and for other sound reinforcement tasks.
The bass-reflex design is loaded with a 6.5″ custom woofer and a 1“ silk dome tweeter with wave guide, which are driven by a Class AB power amplifier with 200 W Peak power and overcurrent protection. The input is a XLR-jack combo socket, an XLR socket permits looping through of the signal. Reproduction is balanced and dynamic throughout the frequency range of 55 Hz – 20 kHz and attains a maximum sound-level pressure of 108 dB. The SAT62AG2 features a switchable power saving mode that automatically switches to standby if there is no signal for 3 minutes.
The 12 mm MDF cabinet with a durable textured coating is available in black and white and equipped with M6 rigging points. An included mounting bracket offers additional possibilities for mounting; a universal joint mount is available as an accessory.
Specifications 6,5″ Installation Monitor Active:
- Model Name: LDSAT62AG2W
- Type: Bass Reflex
- Woofer: 6,5″ Custom Made
- Compression Driver: 1″ Custom Made
- Amplification: Class A / B
- Dispersion: 60° x 60°
- Power (RMS): 50 W
- Power (Peak): 200 W
- Frequency Range: 55 Hz – 20 kHz
- SPL (1 W / 1 m): 89 dB
- Max SPL: 108 dB
- Protection: Over-current
- Controls: Volume, Switchable Auto / Power Mode
- Indicators: Power
- Input: Line: XLR + Jack 6,3 mm Combo
- Output: Line: XLR
- Cabinet Material: 12 mm MDF
- Cabinet Surface: Painting
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 200 x 320 x 200 mm
- Additional features: M6 rigging / mounting points, mounting brackets