The CURV 500® AV Set is the perfect fit anywhere music is played: in bars, clubs, studios and even at home as a home entertainment system. Featuring a power of 380 watts RMS and a maximum sound pressure level of 122 dB, the CURV 500® AV Set can remain discreetly in the background, but also provide an impressive rocking performance.
The 10″ bass-reflex subwoofer with Class D power amplifier represents the core of the CURV 500® AV Set and includes a limiter, protection against short circuit, overheating, over-voltage, as well as a 4-channel mixer with 16 digital effect presets and Bluetooth®. Combo and Speakon-compatible sockets offer extensive connectivity options. Furthermore, the subwoofer features four digital system presets, an M20 threaded flange and three ergonomic carrying handles.
The two satellites are operated via SmartLink® adapters. The elements, only 12 x 12 cm in size, are equipped with LD System’s own WaveAhead® technology; one 4″ and three 1″ drivers provide a coherent and extremely detailed playback with high pressure and dynamics.
With optional wall and ceiling mounting systems, the satellites can be installed anywhere, where good sound and subtle appearance are required. For even more power, a total of eight array satellites can be operated in stereo mode (max. four on each side).
The CURV 500® AV Set includes a subwoofer with a mixer unit, two satellites, two SmartLink® adapters, and two speaker cables.
- Model name: LDCURV500AVS
- Type: Portable Array System
- Rated System Power (RMS): 380 W
- Number of Array Satellites: 2
- Number of Smartlink® Adapters: 2
- Number of Subwoofers: 1
- Max. SPL (continuous): 116 dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 122 dB
- Subwoofer: 10″ bass reflex
- Satellite: MF: 1 x 4″ / HF: 3 x 1″ with WaveAhead® Technology / 16 ohms
- Frequency response: 47 Hz – 20 kHz
- Dispersion (H x V): 110° horizontal, 10° vertical per satellite
- Amplifi cation: Class D
- Power Output (RMS/Peak): Subwoofer: 300 W / 1200 W, Array Satellites: 2 x 160 W / 2 x 640 W
- Protection: DSP based multiband-limiter, Short Circuit, Overheating, Over-current
- Subwoofer Features: 4 channel mixer, Bluetooth®, 16 DFX Presets, 4 System DSP Presets, threaded M20 fl ange, 3 ergonomic handels
- Subwoofer Controls: Input Level (Ch1-4), Hi-Z, Hi/Low EQ (Ch1-2), DFX (Ch1-2), DFX Presets, DSP Presets, Blutetooth Link, Mono/Stereo, Sub Level, Main Level
- Subwoofer Indicators: Signal, Limit, Bluetooth®, Power
- Subwoofer Connectors: 1x Mic/Hi-Z (XLR/6,3mm Jack Combo), 1x Mic (XLR/6,3mm Jack Combo), 2x Line (XLR/6,3mm Jack Combo), 3,5mm Jack, 2 x Array Satellite Out (Speakon compatible), Line Out (XLR), System Out (5-pin XLR)
- Subwoofer Material: Plywood
- Subwoofer Surface: PA Painting
- Array Satellite Features: WaveAhead® Technology, internal crossover, metal grille
- Array Satellite Material: Diecast Aluminium
- Array Satellite Surface: Powder coating
- Smartlink® Adapter Features: dual 16 mm fl ange, 2x M6 thread for optional wall mount
- Smartlink® Adapter Connectors: 1x Speakon compatible, 1x Phoenix
- Smartlink® Adapter Material: Diecast Aluminium
- Smartlink® Adapter Surface: Powder coating
- Subwoofer Dimensions (W x H x D): 325 x 383 x 491 mm
- Array Satellite Dimensions (W x H x D): 122 x 122 x 122 mm
- Smartlink® Adapter Dimensions (W x H x D): 122 x 57 x 122 mm
- Subwoofer Weight: 16.5 kg
- Array Satellite Weight: 1.7 kg
- Smartlink® Adapter Weight: 0.6 kg
- Accessories (included): Power cord, 2 x Speaker cable with Speakon-compatible plugs on terminal block (3 m)