If more power is required, the CURV 500® Power Set can provide a power of 920 watts RMS and a maximum sound pressure of 134 dB. Two subwoofers and eight satellites offer all the advantages of the CURV 500® System and have sufficient power reserves for larger events or applications with high power requirements, especially in the bass range.
The compact, transport-friendly CURV 500® is an easily configurable array system with eight interlocking satellites, which are operated via a SmartLink® adapter. The elements, only 12 x 12 cm in size, are equipped with LD System’s own WaveAhead®technology, one 4″ and three 1″ drivers provide a coherent and extremely detailed playback with high pressure and dynamics.
The 10″ bass-reflex subwoofer houses the Class D power amplifier and includes a limiter, protection against short circuit, overheating, over-voltage, as well as a 4-channel mixer with 16 digital effect presets and Bluetooth®. Combo, and Speakon-compatible sockets offer extensive connectivity options, and the subwoofer features four digital system presets, an M20 threaded flange and three ergonomic carrying handles. Thesecond subwoofer with its own power amplifier offers identical technical specifications, but does not require any mixer.
The CURV 500® Power Set includes two subwoofers, one with a mixer unit, eight satellites, two SmartLink® adapters, two extension tubes and matching speaker cables.
- Model name: LDCURV500PS
- Type: Portable Array System
- Rated System Power (RMS): 920 W
- Number of Array Satellites: 8
- Number of Smartlink® Adapters: 2
- Number of Subwoofers: 2
- Max. SPL (continuous): 128 dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 134 dB
- Subwoofer: 10″ bass reflex
- Satellite: MF: 1 x 4″ / HF: 3 x 1″ with WaveAhead® Technology / 16 ohms
- Frequency response: 47 Hz – 20 kHz
- Dispersion (H x V): 110° horizontal, 10° vertical per satellite
- Amplifi cation: Class D
- Power Output (RMS/Peak): Subwoofer: 300 W / 1200 W, Array Satellites: 2 x 160 W / 2 x 640 W ; Subwoofer Extension: 300 W / 1200 W
- Protection: DSP based multiband-limiter, Short Circuit, Overheating, Over-current
- Subwoofer Features: 4 channel mixer, Bluetooth®, 16 DFX Presets, 4 System DSP Presets, threaded M20 fl ange, 3 ergonomic handels
- Subwoofer Controls: Input Level (Ch1-4), Hi-Z, Hi/Low EQ (Ch1-2), DFX (Ch1-2), DFX Presets, DSP Presets, Blutetooth Link, Mono/Stereo, Sub Level, Main Level
- Subwoofer Indicators: Signal, Limit, Bluetooth®, Power
- Subwoofer Connectors: 1x Mic/Hi-Z (XLR/6,3mm Jack Combo), 1x Mic (XLR/6,3mm Jack Combo), 2x Line (XLR/6,3mm Jack Combo), 3,5mm Jack, 2 x Array Satellite Out (Speakon compatible), Line Out (XLR), System Out (5-pin XLR)
- Subwoofer Material: Plywood
- Subwoofer Surface: PA Painting
- Array Satellite Features: WaveAhead® Technology, internal crossover, metal grille
- Array Satellite Material: Diecast Aluminium
- Array Satellite Surface: Powder coating
- Smartlink® Adapter Features: dual 16 mm fl ange, 2x M6 thread for optional wall mount
- Smartlink® Adapter Connectors: 1x Speakon compatible, 1x Phoenix
- Smartlink® Adapter Material: Diecast Aluminium
- Smartlink® Adapter Surface: Powder coating
- Subwoofer Dimensions (W x H x D): 325 x 383 x 491 mm
- Array Satellite Dimensions (W x H x D): 122 x 122 x 122 mm
- Smartlink® Adapter Dimensions (W x H x D): 122 x 57 x 122 mm
- Subwoofer Weight: 16.5 kg
- Array Satellite Weight: 1.7 kg
- Smartlink® Adapter Weight: 0.6 kg
- Accessories (included): 2 x Power cord, 2 x Distance bar, 2 x Speaker cable (2.2 m), 5-pin XLR system cable (10 m)
|Paino||62,2 kg (kilogramma)|
About LD Systems
Pro Audio in Motion
Designed in Germany, heard around the world!
Within just a decade LD Systems® has become a major pro audio brand with an extensive range of product lines. The expert LD engineering team and highly motivated personnel are continuously engaged in creating advanced, state-of-the-art audio equipment that provides superior sonic performance and exceptional value. Designed in Germany, LD Systems® professional audio products deliver world-class sound around the globe.
LD Systems® is a registered brand of the Adam Hall Group with headquarters near Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Established more than 35 years ago, the company has built a solid reputation for quality products, outstanding customer service and being a dependable partner in the pro audio, events and MI industries. The Adam Hall® Group's rigorous standards and dedication to innovation are reflected in each and every LD Systems® pro audio product.