- All-in-one column speaker for PA and monitor applications
- 2,000 watts peak Class-D system power offers high performance with a low weight
- Powerful bass reproduction with 2 x 8″ woofers
- Balanced mids thanks to the 16 x 3″ full-range speakers
- Precise and silky highs with 2 x 1″ high-frequency drivers
- Increased range and wider coverage through the array arrangement
- Homogeneous dispersion pattern through a BEM-optimised tweeter wave guide
- Distortion-free sound even at the highest volume thanks to LD Systems DynX® DSP technology
- Full control through a 4-channel mixer including Bluetooth® Stereo Audio Streaming
- Two-piece column for compact transport
- Secure plug-and-play connection thanks to the wireless multi-pin mechanism
- A wide range of application options through dismountable columns
- Easy operation with presets for mono or stereo configuration
- Extensive and smart accessories for installation and transport
A complete sound system that you can carry together with your instrument: introducing the MAUI 28 G2. The two column elements in the padded shoulder bag, the subwoofer in one hand and the guitar or keyboard in the other – and off you go! Setting up the complete system, which doubles as PA and monitor system is just as easy thanks to the special multi-pin cable plugs. The compact and elegant MAUI 28 G2 offers an unbeatable sound quality and wide-ranging sound distribution. It was developed with year-long experience in the design of the column systems as a user-friendly solution for medium sized gigs and fixed installations.
The MAUI 28 G2 is equipped with two 8″ woofers, sixteen 3″ full-range speakers and two 1″ neodymium HF drivers. They are driven by a light Class-D power amplifier with an enormous 2,000 watts peak power and produce a grunty bass, balanced mids and precise and silky highs. The DynX® DSP technology from LD Systems provides a top-class performance every time and the highest level of freedom from distortion. It includes a multiband limiter which protects against overloading, an EQ, a compressor and a 3-way crossover with run time correction.
The design of the MAUI 28 G2 line array achieves a longer range, increased resistance to feedback and a wider space coverage, which makes separate monitor speakers superfluous. The wave guide of the tweeters has been developed using the Boundary Element Method (BEM), a numerical simulation of the sound radiation and dispersion. It reduces reflections from the floor and ceiling and prevents sidelobe levels and thus achieves an homogeneous dispersion – Your audience hears you in the back row just as clearly as in the front.
With the integrated 4-channel mixer, system presets for mono or stereo configuration and Bluetooth® Audio Streaming, you have full control over the system. Whether you are a singer-songwriter, solo entertainer, DJ or musician in a small band, you will be thrilled with the extraordinary sound and portability of the MAUI 28 G2. The column and the subwoofer can be set up separately: thus, the system is extremely flexible and is also an excellent choice for fixed installations. With a selection of clever transport accessories and special mounting hardware, the MAUI 28 G2 is a well thought out overall solution, down to the last details.
Amplifier module (integrated in subwoofer)