- Passive 2-way bass-reflex PA speaker
- 500 watts RMS
- 127 dB maximum sound pressure level
- 15″ Custom Woofer and BMS driver
- Homogeneous dispersion pattern through a BEM-optimised tweeter wave guide
- Birch plywood cabinet with extremely durable polyurea coating
- Shock-resistant front grille to protect the loudspeaker
- 36 mm Dual Tilt stand attachment with 0° and 5° tilt angle
- Extensive and smart accessories for installation and transport
This highly professional 2-way loudspeaker is designed for absolute, long-term reliability. With its multifunctional bass reflex cabinet as a full-range speaker, satellite and ground monitor, it is suited to mobile and fixed PA systems. The Stinger® 15 G3 provides 500 watts of continuous power; the maximum sound pressure level is 127 dB. Its specially developed 15″ woofer and the BMS HF driver achieve a powerful bass reproduction and fresh natural highs. The wave guide of the tweeter has been developed using the Boundary Element Method (BEM), a numerical simulation of the sound radiation and dispersion. It reduces reflections from the floor and ceiling and prevents sidelobe levels and thus achieves a controlled and homogeneous dispersion.
The Stinger® 15 G3 is designed as a real all-round workhorse. The cabinet is made from robust birch plywood and offers exceptional stability and durability thanks to its extremely durable polyurea coating. The features include a steel grille, a Dual-Tilt stand attachment, flight points and ergonomic handles. The Stinger® 15 G3 is an affordable solution for professional PA applications; extensive accessories support use on stage and in fixed installations.