- Line input for emergency signal with contact closure
- 2 microphone/line input sockets with microphone/line switch and switchable 24 V phantom power
- Switchable chime feature in Mic/Line 1 channel
- 2 line inputs with RCA sockets and Bluetooth 4.0 interface (mono summed)
- 30W Class-D Amplifier with Lo-Z / Hi-Z selector switch and 4 Ohm / 100V / 70V outputs
- Balanced AUX line output with Music-Mix switch, for controlling external amplifiers, active subwoofers or music-on-hold systems
- 4 priority settings for comprehensive integration options
- Switchable auto standby mode for reduction of energy consumption
- Intuitive control panel design for operation with capacitive controls for selecting music source and Bluetooth pairing
- Universal wide-range switching power supply
Permanent installations require solutions which offer a visually discrete design that blends into the background while still being flexible and versatile in their functions. You need to be able to connect different audio sources and manage them, to mute non-priority signals during announcements or emergency calls.
With IMA® 30, LD Systems presents the first model of the new IMA® mixing amplifier-series, which leaves nothing to be desired in terms of design and flexibility.
Seamless integration with IMA® 30 is a sure thing in both industrial and commercial applications thanks to the compact 9.5-inch housing design, an array of connection possibilities, including Bluetooth for wireless connection of Audio and a multistage priority circuit. IMA® 30 is equipped with four priority levels to manage all connected audio signals during emergency or priority announcements. An automatic standby mode can also be activated to reduce power consumption during absence of audio signal.
The mixing amplifier features two priority contact closures: one for emergency input to mute both Mic/Line and music sources, and one for Mic/Line Channels to mute music sources only.
The outputs provide 30 W of power at 4 Ohm, a two-band equalizer for bass and trebles as well as 70 V/100 V tap settings. The Hi-Z and Lo-Z selector switch lets you separate the output signal completely from the output transformer to ensure an optimal frequency response for low impedance applications. The built-in aux output can be used to add external power amplifiers, active subwoofers or on-hold music systems to the IMA® 30. You can also choose to send the entire mix or only the selected music signal source to the aux output using the music-mix selector switch.
Mic/Line inputs 1-2
Music inputs – CD/AUX
|Paino||2,4 kg (kilogramma)|
About LD Systems
Pro Audio in Motion
Designed in Germany, heard around the world!
Within just a decade LD Systems® has become a major pro audio brand with an extensive range of product lines. The expert LD engineering team and highly motivated personnel are continuously engaged in creating advanced, state-of-the-art audio equipment that provides superior sonic performance and exceptional value. Designed in Germany, LD Systems® professional audio products deliver world-class sound around the globe.
LD Systems® is a registered brand of the Adam Hall Group with headquarters near Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Established more than 35 years ago, the company has built a solid reputation for quality products, outstanding customer service and being a dependable partner in the pro audio, events and MI industries. The Adam Hall® Group's rigorous standards and dedication to innovation are reflected in each and every LD Systems® pro audio product.