- 4-channel power amplifier with DSP control
- 4 x 1200 watts @ 4 and 2 ohms, 2 x 2400 watts bridged @ 4 ohms
- 10 Hz – 22 kHz frequency response with 120 dB dynamic range
- 24-bit/48kHz DSP with FIR and IIR filters, parametric EQ, crossover, delay, RMS and peak limiters
- DC, overcurrent, thermal and short circuit protection, soft start, clip and SMPS overload limiters
- Dual temperature-controlled fans
- Power factor correction (PFC)
- Menu driven 4-line display with rotary encoder and security lock
- Includes control and monitoring software and LD Systems® Loudspeaker Preset Library
The LD Systems® DSP 45 K is a professional 4-channel power amplifier with extensive DSP control. Designed for demanding large-scale sound reinforcement and concert-quality performance, it delivers a massive 1,200 watts per channel and 2 x 2,400 watts bridged. The high-efficiency Class H topology and switch mode power supply with power factor correction (PFC) provide a wide dynamic range and excellent transient response.
The DSP 45 K features comprehensive protection circuitry including power-up, DC, overcurrent, thermal and short circuit protection plus current and clip limiters to prevent SMPS overload and loudspeaker damage. Together with a pair of temperature controlled fans, they ensure exceptional reliability in the most demanding applications. The 24-bit DSP allows precise control with FIR and IIR filters, parametric EQ, crossover, delay, RMS and peak limiter functions. User configurable loudspeaker presets with password protection enable fast setup
The DSP 45 K is housed in a dual rack space all-steel chassis and weighs just 7 kg. It provides balanced Neutrik® XLR inputs, speakON® output connectors plus USB and Ethernet ports. The front panel sports a menu driven 4-line display and rotary encoder with push button switch for easy configuration. For optimal speaker performance and safe operation the DSP 45 K comes with an LD Systems® loudspeaker preset library, and the included software enables computer control and monitoring.