The PECOMP Compressor controls the dynamics of your guitar signal for increased punch and sustain. The PECOMP features a low-noise circuit that is absolutely free from distortion.
- Input impedance: 1 M ohms
- Output impedance: 100 K ohms
- Residual noise: -85 dB (all controls centered)
- Controls: LEVEL, ATTACK, SUSTAIN
- Indicator: LED
- Connectors: IN, OUT, DC input (9 V)
- Footswitch: true bybass
- Power requirements: 9 V PP3 or 9 V DC supply (optional)
- Power consumption: 12 mA (9 V DC)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 120 mm x 60 mm x 140 mm
Music Tools For Pros and Amateurs AlikeThe Palmer's Musical Instruments range delivers outstanding sound, reliable performance and top-notch workmanship without busting your budget. Among the various product lines you'll find the guitar amp of your dreams and a wide selection of custom speaker cabinets. For purists we have developed the DREI, an amp design that is unique worldwide. The FAT Series models are available in combo amp and head versions. Our speaker cabinets come in all standard formats from 1 x 10" to 4 x 12", loaded with your choice of speakers such as Eminence or Celestion Vintage 30s. The Root Effects series includes all the classic guitar and bass effects such as overdrive, distortion, fuzz, chorus, phaser, flanger as well as new proprietary designs. Palmer's speaker simulators are at home in the studio and on stages all over the world, and our switchers, AB boxes, splitters and mergers are the "little helpers" that make a musician's life so much easier.