LD MAUI 28 a compact, active and modular “all-in-one” system
The LD MAUI 28 (Multiple Array User Intuitive) the perfect solution for musicians and DJs as well as presentations and events with sophisticated music playback. Because no cables and stands are required, this “plug-and-play” system can be set up and taken down again very easily and quickly.
Frequency-response-based 4.1 five-way amping results in a clear, dynamic and balanced sound throughout the frequency range of this system. The array configuration ensures greater coverage with very well-balanced sound distribution even in the farthest corners of the venue.
The MAUI 28, which combines PA and monitoring system in one, guarantees the same sound experience for both audience and musician, easy transportation included. Just plug in your mixer and you are ready to go!
- Model Name: LDMAUI28
- Type: Subwoofer: V – Construction Bass Reflex
- Vertical Array: Sealed
- Subwoofer: 2 x 8″
- Vertical Array System (2pcs): Fullrange: 16 x 3″ / HF: 1″ Horn Tweeter
- Amplification: Class A / B
- Dispersion: horizontal 120° in average
- Power Output (RMS): Subwoofer: 200 W / Vertical Array System: 200 W
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 W / 1 m): 98 dB
- Max SPL: 115 dB
- Protection: Dual Limiter
- Controls: Volume, Sub Level, ON/OFF Switch
- Indicators: On, Lock, Signal, Limit, Protect
- Subwoofer Connectors: Input: XLR / 6.3 mm jack (combo), RCA / Direct line through: XLR
- Satellite Connectors: Custom Made Multi Pin Connector
- Cabinet Material: Subwoofer: 15 mm Plywood / Satellites: Aluminium
- Cabinet Surface: Subwoofer: Dura-Coat LX / Satellites: HD Coating
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Subwoofer: 390 x 450 x 510 mm / Satellite: 110 x 790 x 90 mm
- Weight: Subwoofer: 29 kg / lower column: 3.7 kg / upper column: 4.1 kg
- Features: Assisted Vertical Array set up with LED control for correct connection, Easy connection with Multipin plug (no cables), Stable connection via four steel extensions
|Paino||35 kg (kilogramma)|
About LD Systems
Pro Audio in Motion
Designed in Germany, heard around the world!
Within just a decade LD Systems® has become a major pro audio brand with an extensive range of product lines. The expert LD engineering team and highly motivated personnel are continuously engaged in creating advanced, state-of-the-art audio equipment that provides superior sonic performance and exceptional value. Designed in Germany, LD Systems® professional audio products deliver world-class sound around the globe.
LD Systems® is a registered brand of the Adam Hall Group with headquarters near Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Established more than 35 years ago, the company has built a solid reputation for quality products, outstanding customer service and being a dependable partner in the pro audio, events and MI industries. The Adam Hall® Group's rigorous standards and dedication to innovation are reflected in each and every LD Systems® pro audio product.