- Lighting system with 4 individually controllable moving heads
- Ultra fast 540° pan and 270° tilt
- Powerful 32 W RGBW Quad LEDs
- Universal mounting options
- 2 Omega brackets and pole mount adapter included
- Blue and grey Power Twist plus 3 and 5-Pin DMX connectors
- Easy daisy chaining and power linking
- 5 DMX modes, sound activation and automatic operation
- 16 exciting auto-run programs
- 4-button LC colour display for intuitive configuration
The Cameo Hydrabeam 4000 features four individually controllable moving heads on a 100 cm (3.28 ft.) bar with ultra fast 540° pan and 270° tilt. They are equipped with powerful 32 W quad LEDs for brilliant, uniform colour mixes and project razor sharp beams with an extremely focused 2.5° spread.
The Hydrabeam 4000 provides 5 modes of DMX control, sound activation and automatic operation with 16 exciting built-in programs. In addition, the fixture permits smooth dimming and includes a high-speed strobe function firing a maximum of 20 intense flashes per second.
The compound ABS and metal construction integrates a low-noise fan and a 4-button colour display that permits easy, intuitive configuration and manual operation. 3 and 5-pin DMX inputs and outputs plus the blue and grey Power Twist connectors enable convenient and versatile daisy-chaining. The Hydrabeam 4000 comes with dual Omega brackets and a pole adapter virtually covering all mounting options.
In just a short time, Cameo® has developed into a leading brand for professional lighting equipment. Our portfolio includes over 100 innovative LED lighting products and accessories for a wide variety of applications - ranging from small clubs to complex rigs at major events.
2015 is full of plans and ideas for the development and production of sophisticated new products. Using state of the art technology as well as energy-efficient and long-lasting LED technology, we are working hard to implement the ideas and requirements of our users.
We hope you enjoy browsing our website!