- Running time adjustable to up to 12 hours
- Built-in 2.4 GHz W-DMX™ receiver
- 4 x 15 W RGBWAUV LEDs
- Up to 1200 lm total power output with homogeneous colour blending
- LG Chem lithium ion long-life battery with extremely high capacity
- Battery management system prevents overcharging and deep discharging
- 16-bit technology for high-resolution colours and dimming
- W-DMX and infrared control or operation via OLED display
- 2 diffusers for flexible beam angles: 22°, 32° or 45°
- Also available as a set with power supply (product no. CLDROPB4SET1) or as touring set, six units in a flightcase with charging feature (product no. CLDROPB4SET2)
- Optionally also available with IR remote control (item no.: CLQSREMOTE2)
Flexibility meets design! Professionals and rental firms are better prepared with this battery-powered PAR! Whether they’re standing, hanging or mounted in some other way, our DROP series uplights always look good. This is thanks to their intelligently attached bracket with no visible screws. The innovative bracket is screwed onto the uplight from below and not from the side as is standard. When unmounted, the lamp boasts a very clean, simple exterior.
Mounting options are flexible, either on the bracket or standing on rubber feet. When positioned upright and standing (without the mounted bracket), a built-in adjustment screw is available for tilt manipulation. Rated with protection class IP65, this uplight is also suitable for outdoor use. The long-life battery also ensures reliable operation.
Dimensions including Mounting Bracket
|Paino||3,1 kg (kilogramma)|