- 4 x 15 W RGBW Cree LEDs with 1,900 lm total output for uniform colour mixing
- Long-life super capacity LG Chem lithium-ion battery for reliable operation
- Battery management system prevents overcharging and exhaustive discharge
- Built-in 2.4 GHz W-DMX™ receiver
- Wireless DMX, standard DMX, RDM and IR control or via the four touch buttons display
- Includes two light shaping diffusers for flexible 11°, 25° or 40° beam spread options, elliptical diffuser 60° x 10° available as accessory
- 16-bit technology for high-resolution colours and dimming
- OLED display with four touch buttons for easy configuration
- Security lock against unauthorized menu access
- Emergency lighting function
With battery operation, built-in wireless DMX and IP65 rating, the Cameo ZENIT® B60 is ready for demanding indoor and outdoor lighting applications. The highly professional PAR light sports four 15 W RGBW Cree LEDs with a 50,000 hour lifetime and powerful 1,900 lm output for brilliant, uniform colours with a precise 11° beam spread. For extra versatility it comes with two specially designed light shaping diffusers offering a choice of 25° or 40° beam angles while maintaining output.
In addition to seven modes of DMX, RDM and IR remote or manual control via the fixture’s display the ZENIT® B60 incorporates a 2.4 GHz W-DMX™ receiver. Developed by Wireless Solution Sweden AB, W-DMX™ has become the unofficial standard for professional wireless lighting control. The luminaire’s super capacity lithium-ion battery is made by LG Chem providing reliable performance up to 24 hours from a single charge with adjustable runtime in one hour increments. An intelligent control automatically calculates brightness, and the PAR light’s battery management system prevents overcharging and exhaustive discharge for extended battery life.
Sporting a 3,600 Hz refresh rate for flicker-free performance and highly efficient convection cooling for noiseless operation, the ZENIT® B60 is perfect for motion picture and TV applications. It utilises 16-bit technology for smooth high-resolution colour mixing and dimming and includes individual LED colour temperature correction plus a selection of dimming curves with adjustable response. The aluminium housing features a bright OLED display with four touch buttons for easy configuration while a security lock prevents unauthorized menu access.
Dimensions without mounting bracket
In just a short time, Cameo® has developed into a leading brand for professional lighting equipment. Our portfolio includes over 100 innovative LED lighting products and accessories for a wide variety of applications - ranging from small clubs to complex rigs at major events.
2015 is full of plans and ideas for the development and production of sophisticated new products. Using state of the art technology as well as energy-efficient and long-lasting LED technology, we are working hard to implement the ideas and requirements of our users.
We hope you enjoy browsing our website!