The V-218B is a DUAL 18 1.6 kW rms / 132 dB SPL bass-reflex subwoofer.
The V218B is a DUAL 18? Bassreflex Subwoofer with 1600 W RMS and 132 dB SPL. Engineered with CATAR Technology (Clear Audio Time Aligned Response) it provides an outstanding sound reproduction. Offering plenty of tight and punchy bass, the V218B blends beautifully with the VA8 and form an excellent full range response with high SPL and clear sound. The uniquely designed cabinets are all made of multiplex and coated with the DuraCoat LX coating – which helps stand up to the tough daily demands of touring and live applications.
- Model Name: V-218B
- Type: Dual Bassreflex Subwoofer
- Woofer: 2 × 18 with 4 voice coil
- Power Capacity (Cont./Peak): 1600 W / 2600 W
- Frequency Range: 38 Hz – 200 Hz
- SPL 1 W / 1 m: 100 dB
- Max SPL: 132 dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Connectors (In / Out): 2 x Neutrik NL-4
- Cabinet Material: 18 mm Birch Plywood
- Cabinet Surface: Dura-Coat LX Textured Finish
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 762 × 552 × 1067 mm
- Features: Heavy duty steel handles, Transport Wheels
- Available Accessory: LDV-218PC (Protection Cover)